I would like to thank you for dealing so constructively and professionally with what evolved to be a sale of unplanned complexity


What is a Specialist Property Lawyer?


A lawyer who deals only with property transactions and is specifically qualified to deal with conveyancing and associated property matters.

In most professions and jobs these days there is a tendency to specialise. So it is with legal services. If you want advice on a personal injury claim or divorce or financial advice, you should seek advice from a specialist in that field. If you move house, it makes sense to come to a firm specialising in conveyancing.


David Manning & Co is such a Firm.






Copyright © 2013. All Rights Reserved.